The 1st Annual Innovation Conference, brought to you by TecBridge and the Allan P. Kirby Center for Free Enterprise & Entrepreneurship at Wilkes University is a conference entirely devoted to emerging technologies in the Northeastern Pennsylvania region with proven opportunity for economic development.
Additive Manufacturing, a.k.a. 3D printing, is revolutionizing manufacturing as well as the product development process. This disruptive technology is poised to make a huge impact on industry worldwide. Northeast Pennsylvania is ripe to take advantage of the efficiencies Additive Manufacturing has to offer. Successful implementation will rely on our local industry’s willingness to adopt the technology as well as the readiness of our students and workforce to embrace a new way of doing business. The first annual NEPA Innovation Conference will focus on Additive Manufacturing — bringing together professionals, local academic institutions, and industry experts for two days, June 2nd and 3rd at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Conference Center in Pocono Manor, PA.
3D Printing may even be the new gold rush for NEPA! Imperial Machine & Tool Co. says, “3D printing offers an incredibly valuable currency: OPPORTUNITY.”
This conference is designed for all levels of interested learners and will explore the mysteries, realities, and potential of this emerging technology. Nationally recognized speakers and panels will delve into:
What is Additive Manufacturing
- How processes work from digital file to finished part
- How industry and educational institutions are currently using Additive Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing’s impact on our local industry and workforce
- What the future of Additive Manufacturing holds
Who Should Attend
- Design Engineers and Product Development Specialists
- Manufacturing and Industry Leaders
- Researchers, Educators, and Students
- Economic Development Professionals
- Life Long Learners
Reasons to Attend
- Revolutionize your product development process
- Drastically reduce your time to market
- Explore the potential on Advanced Manufacturing technologies with industry experts
- Better understand how AM can be used in the classroom
- Speak with Local, Regional, and Nationally Recognized experts in Additive Manufacturing
- Panel Discussions on Workforce Impacts and Future Trends
- Learn how to develop research partnerships with regional universities
- Vendor Displays and Hands-on Learning
- Regional Networking
For just $125/person you get two days packed with content, PLUS an evening networking reception, continental breakfast, and networking lunch!
If you are involved in strategic planning, product development, manufacturing, education, regional advocacy, or life long learning this conference is for you.
To Register, visit https://tecbridgepa.org/ic2016
For any questions, please contact us at info@localhost