SAVE THE DATE
August 11, 2022
HILTON CONFERENCE CENTER
We all know that education practices have been significantly disrupted by the pandemic. Join us as we explore these challenges and showcase innovative responses taking place in our school districts, colleges and universities, businesses and community.
This two-day conference will include nationally recognized keynote speakers and panelists, expert presentations, and invited student poster displays from some of our best and brightest college students.
Breakout tracks will spotlight area academic and business leaders who are creating exciting new learning experiences, opportunities, and outcomes.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The revolutionary research taking place in our local colleges and universities.
- The innovative commercialization activities taking place in our region.
- Collaboration opportunities and funding strategies for future initiatives.
- What the future of Smart Machines and Materials holds.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technology Professionals and Industry Leaders
- Researchers, Educators, Students
- Economic Development Professionals
- Those Looking for Talent, Those Looking to Share Talent
If you have a question, please contact Don Webster at email@example.com